Psalm 139:13-16For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
- There are women who have never gotten pregnant before, but they keep seeing themselves having miscarriages in their dreams. We cannot say that's ordinary.
- There are women who dream of miscarriages, even after they're done giving birth to the number of children of their choice. We cannot say such dreams mean they will have an actual miscarriage in their waking life.
- There are men who keep dreaming of their wives or other women having miscarriages. This is deeply spiritual.
Spiritual Meaning Of Miscarriage In A Dream
Genesis 1:28 NLTThen God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth and govern it. Reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that scurry along the ground.”
- Failure at the verge of breakthrough
- Demonic attacks meant to frustrate the dreamer’s efforts to make progress
- Loss of virtue and glory
- Diversion of blessings and breakthrough
- Postponement of long-awaited breakthrough
- Setbacks and disappointments
- Loss of job
- Loss in business
- And even actual death
Biblical Meaning Of Dream About Miscarriage
1. An Attack On The Dreamer’s Great Destiny And Purpose
Jeremiah 29:11 BSBFor I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a future and a hope.
2. Loss Of God's Endowment Due To Impatience
Ecclesiastes 3:1 BSBTo everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven.
3. Spiritually Instigated Problems In Marriage
Dreams About Miscarriage When Not Pregnant
Whenever you see dreams of miscarriage when you're not pregnant, understand that the enemy is attacking to rob you of every good thing that could make you great, and a better person in life. The enemy is trying to prevent the will of God from manifesting in your life.
Dreams Of Miscarriage While Pregnant
Prayer Against Miscarriage In The Dream
- Thank You Lord, for the revelation You have granted me concerning the meaning of miscarriage in dreams.
- Father, I know that Your plans are meant to prosper me, not to make me experience loss. Therefore, I declare that every contrary plot of the enemy against my life be thwarted. In the Name of Jesus Christ!
- By the power of God, I annul the effects of dreams of miscarriage. They shall not manifest in my life. In the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, I ask that You show me what I may have been doing wrong that could trigger miscarriage dreams. I want to rectify them, so that I will not lose out on what you have in store for me. In the Name of Jesus Christ.
- By the power of God, I come against every power of darkness bent on attacking and frustrating my efforts to succeed in life. Let them be put to shame, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- By the power of the Almighty, I break the hand of the wicked off of my marriage. The enemy shall no longer be able to manipulate my marriage. In the Name of Jesus Christ!
- By the authority of Jesus Christ, I break the yoke of setbacks and disappoints in my life. I declare that I shall succeed. In the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Every evil plot of the wicked one against the unborn baby in my womb, be annulled now. In the Name of Jesus Christ!
- I declare that there shall be no loss, but gain, success and breakthrough in my life. In the Name of Jesus Christ!
- Dear Lord, the battle is Yours. Rise and fight for me. Put the enemy to flight. Give me victory. In the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Thank You Father for the deliverance and victory You have given me over evil dreams of miscarriage. May my deliverance be permanent. In the Name of Jesus Christ.
Final Thoughts On Meaning Of Miscarriage In Dreams
The articles and dream interpretations on our blog are gotten through revelation. We don't go about stealing other people's content. If we did, this website wouldn't have survived till today. DESIST from copying or lifting any part of our content to your website, books or videos. God is against plagiarism (Jer. 23:30). All content are protected by DMCA with fast response rate. Don't say you were not warned !!