There is a powerful secret behind marriage that man is yet to grasp in totality. The Bible makes us understand that marriage is a mystery—a powerful one that reflects Christ and the Church (Ephesians 5:31-32).
Marriage was created in Heaven and handed over to man. Marriage is from God; it portrays a future plan of God between Himself and His Church. For this reason alone, the enemy hates marriage.
Miracle Prayer For Marriage Restoration
Marriage is approved for kingdom citizens, especially for the advancement of the kingdom of God on earth.
1 Corinthians 7:36 ESVIf anyone thinks that he is not behaving properly toward his betrothed, if his passions are strong, and it has to be, let him do as he wishes: let them marry—it is no sin.
I've learned that so many Christian marriages in these last days have come under intense attacks by the enemy. And many have gone online making searches on how their marriage can be restored, viz:
- prayer for my marriage restoration
- miracle prayer for marriage restoration
- warfare prayer for marriage restoration
- prayer for restoration of marriage
- prayer for marriage to be restored
I'm trusting the Lord to use this article as the medium of deliverance you've been seeking for
Prayer For Restoration Of My Marriage
The enemy knows that every successful kingdom marriage becomes a double-barrelled gun against him, his kingdom and his works. That is why he is fighting kingdom marriages like there's no tomorrow.
A prayer for marriage restoration of genuine Christians is a prayer that favours the plans of Heaven and the will of God. I believe that the Lord will move swiftly to restore such marriages.
Marriage is honourable. Marriage is noble. Kingdom marriage is powerful!
Hebrews 13:4 KJVMarriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
There is always a powerful blessing attached to marriages that are made in Heaven; that is what marriage between genuine Christians is. God is a rewarder of sanctity. The enemy doesn't like the fact that there are still people who marry according to Biblical standards—in all purity and innocence. That is the sort of marriage he attacks!
But rest assured, if your God-given marriage had been going through unnatural ups and downs, the Lord is about to restore it and strike the enemy off your union!
The Lord said that it is not good for a man to be alone. This doesn't just apply to the male gender alone but both genders. There is someone Heaven has assigned to help you fulfilled your divine purpose and God-given destiny.
Genesis 2:18 KJVAnd the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
There is a special person Heaven has assigned for you to worship and serve God with. The intention of the enemy is that people marry wrong and ruin their divine purpose.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 KJVTwo are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.  For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.
The wrong marriage can damage a person's life and destiny. That is why when the enemy sees that we are with the one Heaven wants for us, he gets mad and begins throwing in fiery darts!
The Bible says that what God has joined, none should put asunder. That is a verdict against the enemy; against the haters of your marriage. It is a verdict against the works of darkness launched after your union.
Matthew 19:4-6 KJVAnd he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,  And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?  Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
If your marriage has been going through storms, it is time for restoration! The Lord is about to speak peace over that raging storm that has been ravaging your marriage. The enemy cannot continue having his hand on what he didn't establish.
The host of Heaven is set to move into action on your behalf and bring a permanent restoration to your marriage, in Jesus Name!
Prayer For Marriage Restoration
If God is the One who brought you and your spouse together, the enemy has no power to hold back the success of your marriage. The enemy has no right to destroy what he didn't establish. Therefore, pray this prayer with me:
- Every hand of darkness stretched towards my marriage, I command you to be broken NOW in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- Foundational powers risen against my marriage, be destroyed by the power of God, in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- I frustrate and abort the assignment of any agent of darkness assigned against my marriage, in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- Chains of darkness holding my marriage in captivity, be shattered NOW in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
- Every Satanic, demonic and witchcraft manipulation against my marriage, be destroyed by the Fire of God, in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- Every spell of darkness used against my spouse to manipulate him/her against me and our marriage, be broken NOW in the Name of Jesus!
- I release the fire of God after the spirit of discord sown in my marriage. Be destroyed in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
- I frustrate the assignment of every unfriendly friend working against my marriage in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- I frustrate every assignment of spirits of conflict assigned against my marriage. Let peace be restored in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every form of unnatural hate the enemy has sown between me and my spouse, I command you to be uprooted NOW. Let love be restored in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- I come against every persistent, multifaceted attack the enemy against my marriage. Be completely destroyed in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- Every evil person working tirelessly in secret against my marriage, I decree, let your works be exposed and thwarted in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- By the authority and power of God, I come against marriage destroyers and manipulators working against my marriage. I render your works impotent, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
- Every monitoring spirit assigned to monitor every little progress in my marriage in order to launch counterattacks, be arrested NOW in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
- I declare and declare swift and forceful restoration on my marriage—against the will of the enemy, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
- Every power of darkness fighting the manifestion of my divine purpose through my marriage, be arrested NOW in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- I decree and declare peace, love, mutual understanding and harmony restored in my marriage, in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- Let those who seek and work towards the total destruction of my marriage be disappointed and put to shame, in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- Every future attack of darkness against my marriage shall prove abortive, in the Mighty Name of Jesus!
- Father, my marriage is also for the advancement of your kingdom. Arise and fight for me, bring back peace and harmony; bring restoration to my marriage in the Name of Jesus Christ!
Bible Verses On Marriage Restoration
These are words of promise from the mouth of God concerning the restoration of your marriage. Feel free to use them to make your prayers more effective.
Isaiah 49:25 KJV
But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
Malachi 3:11 KJV
And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.
Joel 2:25 KJV
And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
1 Peter 5:10 KJV
But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
2 Thessalonians 3:3 KJV
But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.
Psalm 138:7 KJV
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
2 Corinthians 3:11 ESV
Finally, brothers, rejoice. Aim for restoration, comfort one another, agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you.
You are NOT allowed to copy and redistribute our content in any format!
Read This Next