Welcome to iBlogGospel Online Bible Trivia. Are you a lover of knowledge? Then go ahead and test your Bible knowledge with our Bible trivia questions.
In order to make it worthwhile, answers are not displayed for the given questions at the end of each quiz session, but an overall score is given. This is meant to challenge you to find out where you had it incorrect, instead of getting the answers easily.
You can always keep a Bible by your side and go over the questions again to see where you missed it (if any). When you find the correct answers by yourself, feel free to take the trivia again and improve your performance.
Quiz questions will be updated in a weekly or bi-weekly basis. So keep checking on this section of our website and remember to tell others about iBlogGospel.God bless you.
1. But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of _____, fulfill your ministry.
2. For by it the elders obtained _____.
3. Alexander the coppersmith did me _____: the Lord reward him according to his works:
4. Go, for he is a chosen instrument of mine to carry my name before _____ and kings and the children of Israel.
5. And he said unto them, O foolish men, and _____ to believe in all that the prophets have spoken!
6. Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can _____ the kingdom of God unless they are born again.”
7. Be doers of the word, and not hearers only. Otherwise, you are _____ yourselves.
8. Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have _____ : and they are they which testify of me.
9. But I receive not _____ from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.
10. He who justifies the wicked, and he who condemns the just, Both of them alike are _____ to the LORD.
- Use the navigation buttons < > to switch between next and previous questions.
- Question Menu displays total number of questions (which will often be 10).
- When you've answered the last question, click on “Done.”