James 5:16 KJVConfess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
- Do I pray for others?
- How often do I offer prayers for others?
- When last did I pray for other people?
Why Should We Pray For Others?
Luke 22:32 NIV“Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift all of you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”
1. To Bear One Another's Burdens
Galatians 6:2 KJVBear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
2. Look Also To The Things Of Others
Philippians 2:4 KJVLook not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
3. Prayers Should Be Offered For All Saints
Ephesians 6:18 NIVAnd pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
4. Pray For The Furtherance Of The Gospel
2 Thessalonians 3:1 KJVFinally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you.
Colossians 4:3-4 KJVWithal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:  That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.
5. Pray For Those In Authority
1 Timothy 2:1-2 KJVI exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;  For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
Scripture About Praying For Others
- Romans 10:1 KJV Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
- Colossians 1:9 KJV For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding.
- James 5:16 KJV Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
- Matthew 5:44 KJV But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.
How To Pray For Others
1. Pray For Others Salvation
2. Pray For The Healing Of Others
3. Pray For Their Protection
4. Pray For Their Provision
5. Pray For God To Bless And Prosper Them
6. Pray For Their Sound Health
3 John 1:2 KJVBeloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Benefits Of Praying For Others
1. Praying For Others Pleases God
2. It Causes God To Bless You
Job 42:10 KJVAnd the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.
3. It Causes God To Answer Our Personal Requests Faster
4. Praying For Others Improves Your Relationship With God
5. Praying For Others Aligns Us With God
Final Words On Praying For Others
The articles and dream interpretations on our blog are gotten through revelation. We don't go about stealing other people's content. If we did, this website wouldn't have survived till today. DESIST from copying or lifting any part of our content to your website, books or videos. God is against plagiarism (Jer. 23:30). All content are protected by DMCA with fast response rate. Don't say you were not warned !!