The night time is the time frame within which the kingdom of darkness unveils mayhem against the children of God. Hence, no child of God should go to bed without praying effectively for God's protection.
Matthew 13:25 KJVBut while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
This is the strategy of darkness: They practice their dark arts during the day, and test their skills at night.
Micah 2:1 KJVWoe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand.
You don't want to be an experiment in the hands of agents of darkness. God gives sleep to His beloved (Psalm 127:2). Any evil creature that attempts to deny you sound sleep commits trespass. It's spiritually unallowed.
What Prayer Do You Say Before Bed
It is risky for any Christian to go to bed spiritually unclad. The night time is when the intensity of the attacks of darkness is on the high. A Christian should ensure they pray a quality protection prayer before going to bed.
Every Christian should know how to pray properly and effectively to stay under God's protection, and to ward off attacks from the enemy during the night.
Bedtime Prayer For Protection
Go ahead and pray these prayer points with faith, each night before you go to bed. Let go of the habit of going to bed without prayers, it's too risky.
- Thank you Father for taking me out and bringing me back in safely. Be highly exalted, in Jesus Name Amen.
- Father I commit myself once again into your able hands. As I lay down to sleep, let Your hand of protection be upon me. Amen.
- I come against every device of darkness programmed against me tonight. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Amen.
- By the authority of Jesus Christ, I come against every conspiracy of darkness against me tonight. I decree and declare, they shall not be successfully executed in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
- I frustrate and abort the assignment of every demon, witch or warlock against me tonight, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
- Wherever they may gather against me tonight, let their plans against my life fail woefully! In the Mighty Name of Jesus.
- Father I ask that You release your Warrior Angels to take charge of my home, and ward off every attack of the enemy in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
- Every manipulation of darkness planned against me tonight shall prove abortive! In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
- I shield my apartment by the fire of the Holy Ghost. No agent of darkness shall be able to break in, in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen!
- I cover myself [my children, family] with the blood of Jesus Christ. Every attack of darkness shall be repelled in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
- I soak myself [my children, family] in the Holy Spirit. No attempted attack from the enemy shall get to me [us] in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
- Every planned dream attack against me tonight, be frustrated in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
- No planned dream manipulation shall have effects on me in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
- Holy Spirit of God, take charge of my dream life, let me see only good dreams. Amen.
- When the enemy comes in like a flood, Spirit of God, raise a standard against him, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
- Thank You Father for I know that You have answered. All these I ask in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Psalms For Protection KJV
In order to make your prayers for protection more effective, feel free to use these Psalms as led.
Psalm 4:8 KJV
I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.
Psalm 16:1 KJV
Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
Psalm 27:1 KJV
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 40:1-3 KJV
I waited patiently for the Lord ; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.  He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.  And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.
Psalm 94:18 KJV
When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O Lord, held me up.
Psalm 23:1-4 KJV
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.  He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psalm 138:3,7 KJV
In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.  Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
Psalm 69:29 KJV
But I am poor and sorrowful: let thy salvation, O God, set me up on high.
Psalm 18:1-3 KJV
I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.  The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.  I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
Psalm 18:16-19 KJV
He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.  He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.  They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the Lord was my stay.  He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.
Psalm 28:6-9 KJV
Blessed be the Lord, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.  The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.  The Lord is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.  Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.
Psalm 55:16-17 KJV
As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me.  Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.
Psalm 27:5 KJV
For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
Psalm 31:1-5 KJV
In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.  Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.  For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.  Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength.  Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.
Psalm 116:1-9 KJV
I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.  Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.  The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.  Then called I upon the name of the Lord ; O Lord, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.  Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.  The Lord preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.  Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee.  For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.  I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living.
Psalm 25:20-21 KJV
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.  Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Psalm 46:1-2 KJV
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.  Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea.
Psalm 91:4 KJV
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Psalm 91:1-2 KJV
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Psalm 121:1-8 KJV
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.  My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.  He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.  Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.  The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.  The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.  The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.  The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
Read Next »
All contents of iBlogGospel are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA). Copying, reproduction, redistribution in any form is strictly prohibited.