- 2 corinthians 10:6 explanation
- 2 Corinthians 10:1-6 meaning
- Obedience is better than sacrifice
- If you are willing and obedient
When Your Obedience Is Fulfilled
James 1:4 ESVAnd let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
Ephesians 4:13 NLTThis will continue until we all come to such unity in our faith and knowledge of God’s Son that we will be mature in the Lord, measuring up to the full and complete standard of Christ.
Why God Wants Complete Obedience
How Heaven Punishes And Avenges Disobedience Through Those Whose Obedience Is Complete
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
- At such a level, man becomes a force on earth—God's force with which Heaven convicts the world of disobedience to God, reproves the world of rebellion against God and demands obedience to God.
- At such a level man becomes a deadly weapon in God's hands against the works of darkness. The works of the enemy are works of disobedience and rebellion against God. They are against the will and plans of the Almighty. Sons of God are not placed on earth to join the devil in working rebellion against God. We are placed here to punish the enemy's rebellion. And we do that through spiritual warfare, through casting out devils, through aggressive evangelism, through deliverance, etc.
- We are able to forcefully enforce obedience to God on earth only when our obedience is complete.
- Christians who still have certain parts and aspects of their life not yet in submission to God, in one way or the other, are already under the shackles of the enemy. In that state how can they punish or avenge every form of disobedience against God? How can we deliver others if we ourselves are in need of deliverance?
- Only those whose obedience is complete can spot the works of the enemy and command it to come to an end and not proceed further. It is only these set of people who can say to the artificial storms the enemy creates, "Peace! Be still!!" and it comes to pass.
- When our obedience is complete, we are ready to taste the raw power of God in all its richness. Only those whose obedience is complete can fully wield the authority of God on earth and effect changes on His behalf.
You are NOT permitted to copy and/or redistribute our content in any format. For no reason should we find our content on your blog/website—be it in its original or spinned format. You have been warned !!