A dream is a reflection of what is happening in the spiritual aspect of our life (that we may not see while awake). Dreams mirror back to us the state of our souls or our current spiritual condition.
I have always seen the gift of dreaming as a very powerful gift from God, because without it many would lack direction for their life.
People have seen diverse kinds of dreams, but one of the strangest ones that often leave many perplexed and asking questions, is a dream about crying.
Psalm 30:5 KJVFor his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
Crying in dreams is not common; they are very rare dreams. But when this dream comes, know that it is time to sit up and pray hard.
Why Was I Crying In My Dream ?
Most dreams about crying are often a bad omen. Except for tears of joy, no one deserves to cry and become sorrowful for nothing. Anyone who sees these sort of dreams needs to pay careful attention because there are things that are not the way they should be in their life.
Have you ever seen yourself crying in a dream and even woke up still crying? I'm sure you're not alone. There are other people who have seen such dreams. Whenever such dreams pop up, it is likely for people to wake up asking questions like, “Why was I crying in my dream?” I believe that's also what you're eager to know by reading this article. So let's trust the Holy Spirit to enable us unravel the meaning of this dream.
Crying In A Dream Spiritual Meaning
There's literally no fortunate spiritual meaning for dreams about crying. The thoughts of God for us are always good (Jeremiah 29:11); they are suppose to lead us into rejoicing and not sorrow. It is the enemy who plots evil against us and hopes to see bad things happening to us. Crying in a dream is therefore not orchestrated by God.
Crying in a dream can entail that:
- One's soul is in distress: The soul of a person who is in distress may only find expression through dreams.
- Someone is in trouble: If you see someone crying in a dream, it is likely that they are experiencing very serious troubles in their life.
- One is experiencing affliction of some sort: Going through afflictions or trials can also bring about crying in dreams.
- One is under demonic or witchcraft oppression: Sometimes, crying in dreams is a sign that one is spiritually oppressed by the kingdom of darkness and needs urgent help from God.
- There is an impending mishap: Seeing oneself crying in a dream can point to an impending mishap that the enemy has plotted against the dreamer or someone close to them. But this can be averted using powerful prayers.
- Trouble is coming: Crying in dreams can portray a looming storm in in the dreamer's life. This must not be allowed to manifest.
Whenever a person sees themselves crying in a dream, it is an indication that the enemy has plotted to bring them misfortune and cause them weeping.
Psalm 118:5-7 KJVI called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place.  The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?  The Lord taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.
If you happen to see this dream, learn from the Psalmist and call upon the Lord for help! He will always show up to deliver you.
Biblical Meaning Of Someone Crying In A Dream
A distressed and anxious soul may not find the right opportunity to express itself except through dreams. Some of us are good at bottling up all that we're going through and putting a smile on our face while going about our day like everything is okay. But a dream may show up to change that.
If an individual goes to bed troubled and depressed concerning all that they're going through in life, their soul may find an outlet to free itself of these negative emotions through a crying dream. This is often the case for many who see theirself crying in dreams.
Psalm 43:5 KJVWhy art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
I'm sure that the Psalmist (like every other human) experienced sadness also, which caused him to pen down these verses.
Psalm 77:2 ESVIn the day of my trouble I seek the Lord; in the night my hand is stretched out without wearying; my soul refuses to be comforted.
If you're going through challenges that are life-threatening and overwhelming, it is not a sin to cry out to God during the day. Turn it into prayer and cry out to Him, then watch Him intervene. If you go through scriptures, you'll find out that people always did this and God always came through for them.
2 Samuel 22:7 KJVIn my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.
There are other times that the enemy plots evil against the people of God and starts working towards making it happen. A sign that something undesirable is about to happen may often manifest as a crying dream.
It is not the will of God to allow the enemy afflict us outside of His approval. Whenever you see yourself crying in a dream, do not hesitate to go into prayers accompanied with fasting when you wake up. The Lord gives supernatural peace and joy to His own; as they are some of your privileges as Christians. The plots of darkness to make you weep will not manifest in your life, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
Waking Up Crying From A Dream Spiritual Meaning
Like I earlier mentioned above, crying in a dream can sometimes be a manifestion of the evidence of witchcraft or demonic oppression; such that is beyond what the human soul can bear.
There are people who wake up out of spiritual attacks crying. This is what I mean here. Their soul is under much spiritual pressure and just can't take it anymore. This may results to crying in a dream.
Isaiah 30:19 KJVFor the people shall dwell in Zion at Jerusalem: thou shalt weep no more: he will be very gracious unto thee at the voice of thy cry; when he shall hear it, he will answer thee.
The kingdom of darkness is happy to see this happen to the innocent; they're happy to see people oppressed on all sides, but as Christians, we are not without help! The Lord delivers the oppressed.
When the battle seems to be too much for you to bear, always remember to invite our Lord Jesus Christ into it. He always shows up to deliver and give us victory!
Someone Crying In A Dream
When you see someone sorrowful and crying in a dream, it often means that they are going through something; maybe serious challenges that they wouldn't want to share. It can also mean that they are in trouble.
Whenever you see this dream, rise up and intercede for that individual you saw crying. You might also want to check on them. This is what God expects of you.
Best Bible Verse About Crying In Dreams
If you wake up out of a crying dream, I believe this Bible verse best explains how to pray yourself out of every trouble in your life and every evil plot of darkness against you.
Psalm 116:1-8 KJVI love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.  Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.  The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.  Then called I upon the name of the Lord ; O Lord, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.  Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.  The Lord preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.  Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee.  For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
Prayer Against Crying In Dreams
- Thank You Father for the great plans you have for my life. The enemy plots but You are always steps ahead of him. For this I am grateful.
- Father, You said in Your Word that no evil shall befall me and no plague shall come near my dwelling (Psalm 90:1). Therefore, standing on this word, I decree that every evil plot of darkness upon my life is dismantled in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- By the authority of Jesus Christ, I come against and thwart every manipulation of the enemy against my life purposed towards bringing me troubles. They shall not be successfully executed in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
- I frustrate the assignment of every agent of darkness risen against me to bring misfortunes. They shall not come to pass, in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- I decree and declare that every plot of darkness to make my life miserable shall not be successfully executed, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, arise and contend with those that contend with me. Cause them that want to see me weep to be disappointed, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
- I decree and declare that instead of weeping, I shall have joy. I shall experience things that will cause me rejoicing, in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- When they say there is a casting down, I shall say there is a lifting up. My case is different in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
- Father, I invite You into my battles. Fight for me and deliver me from every form of demonic and witchcraft affliction, in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- Everything that is contrary to God's plan for my life is thereby destroyed now, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
- I declare and declare that nothing but Your will shall manifest in my life, O Lord. The will of the enemy is not for the offsprings of God. Amen!
Final Words On Crying In A Dream
There you have it, beloved! Now you know the biblical meaning of crying in dreams. If you're one of those who have been seeing these dreams, understand that it is not the will of God that they continue. My prayer for you is that the Lord delivers you from every trouble and frustrate the plots of darkness against you; and give you joy in place of sorrow. Amen!
God bless you.
You are NOT permitted to copy and/or redistribute our content in any format. For no reason should we find our content on your blog/website—be in its original or spinned format. Don't say you were not warned !!
Post a Comment