Many Christians are familiar with the term, “destiny helper”, but not many know how to go about finding their destiny helper. By the help of the Holy Spirit, we will find out on this article, how to locate your destiny helper.
God made life in such a way that everything that exists depends on one another, in one way or the other. Nothing was made by God to be independent.
The planets, constellations and the galaxies all depend on each other for their stability and sustenance. If something big happened to one of the galaxies in the universe, everything in the entire universe would definitely get affected.
God Himself exists as The Father, Son and Holy Spirit; thereby proving to us how much we need others.
The Body of Christ as well, has different parts (1 Corinthians 12:12-27). Each part relies on and receives help from each other. In so doing, all parts grow together into the fullness of Christ (Ephesians 4:13).
As a part of the Body of Christ, you were never created to navigate the world without divine help. No man has it all and no man is an island. God has made it that way, so that love may find its rightful place; and so that we would value and appreciate one another.
Locating your helpers of destiny is part and parcel of God's plan for your life. Understand that it is God's will for you to receive help.
God sent you into the world through your parents. They served as the pathway for your emergence in the physical realm. Some of us, our parents took take care of us till we grew up into adults. That alone is a huge help.
God doesn't expect anyone to live in fear of not getting help. You are never without help. It is part of the Supreme Will of God for you to be helped. This is default. All things already work together for your good (Romans 8:28), so that you get the help that is needed for you to fulfil your destiny as it was written of you.
Meaning of Destiny Helper
A destiny helper is God's helping hand stretched out to provide us help through diverse means. Help comes from God. There is no genuine help without God's intervention.
Psalm 121:1-2 KJVI will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.  My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
Destiny helpers come in various kinds. They include:
- The Holy Spirit
- Angels and,
- Humans helpers.
What the Bible says about destiny helpers?
- The Holy Spirit helps us through guidance and comfort.
- He helps us to pray and gives us power to overcome evil (John 16:13, John 14:16-21, Romans 8:26).
- God makes His angels available to help us (Psalm 91:11, Hebrews 1:14).
- Pharaoh's daughter was a human destiny helper which God used to rescue Moses at his birth (Exodus 20:1:0).
Divine Connections And Destiny Helpers
Destiny is written (Psalm 40:7, Hebrews 10:7). You are not a happenstance. God had already planned ahead and placed destiny helpers at every stage of your life, on your path to destiny. God perfectly understands that you can't do it on your own. Rest assured, He has you covered.
The major reasons why some people have a hard time getting locating their destiny helpers is because they do not have Jesus Christ in their life; they are rebellious against God or they do not have their gaze fixed on Him.
God alone is the source of divine help. There is no way anyone can bypass Him to get genuine help. To misplace one's focus from God to man, is to expose oneself to series of disappointments and frustrations.
Proverbs 21:1 KJVThe king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.
Make no mistake about this: God values people. Most things He does on earth, He does them through man. God will send people your way, do well to respect them. The Lord expects us to honour people, and not idolise them.
Psalm 54:4 KJVBehold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul.
It is God who has the power to put it in someone's heart to help you. If God doesn't do that, you might meet the same person and they hate you.
Psalm 108:12 KJVGive us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
- How do I find my destiny helper?
You don't go about searching for divine connections and destiny helpers. Do not force connections, or it might end in tears. The best thing to do is to submit to God, follow God and look up to Him. When these are in place, God will handle the rest.
Although, sometimes it might seem like you're alone in this entire universe with no one to help you, do not despair, God will always come through for you. If He has sustained you up to this point, that alone should let you know He's still working things out for you. The presence of trials of life does not prove the absence of God's help.
How To Identify A Destiny Helper
Not every connection is from God. Some people might decide to help you out of pity or for selfish reasons. This doesn't always end well (and definitely not the kind of help you should desire).
You want a human helper that is from God so that you can have peace of mind. Some people will give help and take away your peace, this is not God's will for your life.
- Destiny helpers are selfless.
- A destiny helper will not use the help they rendered to you against you.
- Destiny helpers obey God concerning you. What God lays in their heart to do for you, they will do just that.
- Destiny helpers are not manipulative and controlling. Some people will want to control your life and rewrite your destiny simply because they are helping you.
- Destiny helpers do not regret doing what they do for you.
- Destiny helpers do not ask you to return a favour or the help they rendered to you.
Some people are like angels sent on earth just for you. Do not take your destiny helpers for granted. Don't chase away your destiny helpers. Be spiritually sensitive enough to identify and connect with them.
Roles of Destiny Helpers
Whenever the phrase "destiny helper" is mentioned, what many always picture is someone who comes to them with lots of money. But that's not always the case.
Each destiny helper comes with a piece of the puzzle of God's plan for your life. The role each of them plays in your life is all necessary to propel you towards your destiny.
Destiny helpers come into your life to:
- Impart to you greater knowledge about God.
- Pray for you and with you.
- Give you sound, Biblical and Godly advice and guidance that you need in order to go forward in life.
- They might help you financially.
- They expose you to opportunities and other connections necessary to propel you forward in life.
- They encourage, correct and push you towards excellence and greatness.
- They might show up as God's intervention to deliver you out of trouble.
Destiny helpers are positioned in every stage of our life. Some of their roles might be seasonal. Not everyone of them may remain in our life forever, some might move on or disconnect from us when their assignment is complete. If someone decides to step out of your life, you should peacefully let them go.
Psalms of Help
Some people prefer to pray a long list of prayers to locate their destiny helpers, but I believe it's a matter of principles which I'm sure we've discussed in this article. Nevertheless, you might need these psalms if you want to pray for God's help or for your destiny helpers to locate you.
- Psalm 10:14 KJV Thou hast seen it ; for thou beholdest mischief and spite, to requite it with thy hand: the poor committeth himself unto thee; thou art the helper of the fatherless.
- Psalm 30:10 KJV Hear, O Lord, and have mercy upon me: Lord, be thou my helper.
- Psalm 54:4 KJV Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul.
- Psalm 72:12 KJV For he shall deliver the needy when he crieth; the poor also, and him that hath no helper.
- Psalm 146:5 KJV Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God.
- Psalm 146:3 KJV Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
- Psalm 124:8 KJV Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
- Psalm 121:1-8 KJV I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.  My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.  He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.  Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.  The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.  The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.  The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.  The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
- Psalm 119:173 KJV Let thine hand help me; for I have chosen thy precepts.
- Psalm 119:86 KJV All thy commandments are faithful: they persecute me wrongfully; help thou me.
- Psalm 118:7 KJV The Lord taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.
- Psalm 109:26 KJV Help me, O Lord my God: O save me according to thy mercy.
- Psalm 70:5 KJV But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O Lord, make no tarrying.
Final Words On Destiny Helpers
Destiny helpers are a very vital part of our life. But what we should focus on is getting God's help, because He is the Source. Help that comes from man (without God's approval) might get us in trouble.
Obedience is key to receiving God's help. When you walk blamelessly before God, He will make things fall into place for you (including destiny helpers).
Beloved, I trust that by reading this article, you were able to obtain knowledge on how to locate your destiny helper.
God bless you.
You are NOT permitted to copy and/or redistribute our content in any format. For no reason should we find our content on your blog/website—be in its original or spinned format. Don't say you were not warned !!
God bless you.