We know that death is inevitable, but it is only suppose to happen only under the will of God and at the right time—when we are done with our assignment on earth.
It is often a painful experience when death unexpectedly snatches our loved ones away, when we needed them the most.
It is undoubtable that God gives life and can as well take it at will. But the sort of death that comes from the hand of God does not cut down people and their destinies prematurely. It's often not shameful or untimely.
Psalm 91:15-16 KJVHe shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.  With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
God promised longevity to everyone who follows Him. It is the enemy who does not want that for the people of God. It is the enemy who strives to destroy God's plan for people through untimely and premature death.
John 10:10 KJVThe thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Our Lord Jesus said that He came so that we may have life and have it in abundance, but the enemy has a plot contrary to that. Some deaths are not divine; God doesn't call home when life just begins.
As a Christian, it takes having an uncommon relationship with Jesus; a spiritual life that is beyond the average and a dreadful prayer life to stay out of the grasp of the enemy.
Prayer Against The Spirit Of Death
The spirit of death is neither loyal to God nor the enemy. God rarely uses him but the enemy uses him the most for his evil errands. Very evil persons also have the ability to assign the spirit of death against the innocent.
Most times, when the spirit of death is on a mission, it is from the enemy. It is the enemy who strives to take out people who follow God; the Hell-razer Christians and those who have a bright future and great destiny.
Therefore, go ahead and pray with me against every assignment from the enemy through the spirit of death—against innocent people.
- By the authority and power of God, I come against and frustrate the assignment of the enemy (via the spirit of death) against my life!
- By the authority of Jesus Christ, I rebuke you spirit of death assigned against me, my friends and family. None of us shall be snatched by you, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
- By the blood of Jesus Christ, I cancel my name from the list of targets for death given to the spirit of death, in the Name of Jesus!
- The Blood of Jesus is on my door post and on the forehead of my loved ones. The spirit of death shall not locate us in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
- I decree and declare, I shall live and not die. Death cannot take me before my time in the Name of Jesus.
- I belong to God and I am safe in Him. The spirit of death cannot snatch me out of His hands, in the Name of Jesus Christ
- By the authority and power of God, I bind and return to the pit of Hell you spirit of death assigned against me and my family. Your assignment is thereby aborted, in the Mighy Name of Jesus.
- I come against and cancel every death sentence sent via the spirit of death against me. It shall not be effective in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- Powers of darkness bent on destroying me through death, be broken by the power of God, in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- Every spirit of death lingering around me/my home/my family and children, I command you to depart and return no more, in the Mighty Name of Jesus!
- I am a threat to dark spirits, death cannot stay near my dwelling in the Name of Jesus!
- The Presence of God saturates my dwelling, the spirit of death is denied access to me and my family, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Warrior Angels of God surround me and arrest every spirit of death assigned against me, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
Prayer Against Premature Death
To everyone God creates, He alots adequate time to live and fulfil their destiny. God is good and His will for us is good.
Jeremiah 29:11 KJVFor I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
God even extends life (like in the case of Hezekiah). He gives more than expected! The only one who doesn't want a child of God to live long and have a fulfilled life is Satan the devil.
I have seen bright futures, destinies and powerful ministries cut short through untimely death—some at their incubation stage. This shall never be our portion in the Name of Jesus Christ!
It is the will of God that you live long and fulfil the assignment and purpose He gave to you. Therefore pray with me this way:
- I decree and declare, I am not an ordinary person. God sent me here for a purpose and it cannot be thwarted by premature death, in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- My God rewards and satisfies with long life. Therefore, longevity is my portion. No power of Hell shall take that from me, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Powers fighting my purpose and destiny, and wishing death upon me, be destroyed by fire in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- Every premature death sentence from the enemy written against my life, I decree, be blotted out by the Blood of Jesus Christ!
- Fire of God, locate and destroy wherever my name, picture and belongings had been taken to as a point of contact against me. Their evil plots against my life are destroyed Now, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
- Every persistent spiritual attack purposed to take my life, come to a halt Now! In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
- I shall live and not die. Anyone saying contrary to this, my God shall disappoint and frustrate them, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
- Every hand of darkness stretched towards my life for the intent of killing, be broken NOW in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- Every Satanic hindrance placed on my path in form of death, be uprooted and shattered, in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- Satanic arrows of death fired against me, return and locate your sender Now, in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- Father, arise and contend with those that contend with me! Let those who dig a pit for me fall into their own ditch in the Name of Jesus!
- I am a carrier of God and Heaven's assignment, no power of Hell shall end my mission on earth before time, in the Mighty Name of Jesus!
- I speak life upon me, my purpose and assignment. I speak life upon my children and family. Premature death is not our portion in Jesus Name!
- I speak God's efficient protection upon my life and loved ones. The enemy cannot touch us in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
Scriptures Against Death
Use the scriptures below to make your prayers more effective.
Psalm 118:17 KJVI shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.
Isaiah 38:1-7 KJVIn those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came unto him, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Set thine house in order: for thou shalt die, and not live.  Then Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall, and prayed unto the Lord,  And said, Remember now, O Lord, I beseech thee, how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore.  Then came the word of the Lord to Isaiah, saying,  Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the Lord, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years.  And I will deliver thee and this city out of the hand of the king of Assyria: and I will defend this city.  And this shall be a sign unto thee from the Lord, that the Lord will do this thing that he hath spoken.
Matthew 10:28 KJVAnd fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Hosea 13:14 KJVI will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.
Isaiah 41:10 KJVFear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Romans 8:11 KJVBut if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
Final Words On Prayer Against Death
Prayers against death ain't something to be done casually or taken lightly. If you are praying against death, make sure you are filled with the Holy Spirit and be properly covered (spiritually).
God gives us power and authority to destroy the works of the enemy (Luke 10:19). Do not be afraid of death threats from your enemies. A Christian cannot afford to be timid. Let them understand the One in you is greater! Your deliverance shall be permanent in the Name of Jesus!
If you found this article helpful, remember to share with as many as you can.
God bless you!
Read Next »
All contents of iBlogGospel are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA). Copying, reproduction, redistribution in any form is strictly prohibited.