Spiritual Meaning Of Forgetting Dreams
Meaning Of Forgetting Dreams
Matthew 6:22-23 NIVThe eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eyes are unhealthy, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!
2 Corinthians 2:11 KJVLest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.
Why Do I Forget My Dreams?
There are many reasons why people forget their dreams. The reason is rarely that people do not sleep enough—because some people begin dreaming immediately after they dose off.
Most times, forgetting dreams is a deliberate spiritual attack from the enemy. If there is anything the enemy could do to make people sleep and wake up without seeing what he's doing against them, then that is to his advantage, he would go extramiles to do it.
What Does It Mean When You Don't Dream Anymore Spiritually?
There are people who were once dreamers, but along the line, they ended up not being able to recall their dreams. This is often caused by being spiritually weak. In a state of spiritual weakness, dreams can be easily forgotten. Living in sin can send anyone from being very spiritual to being very spiritually weak and numb. When it gets really bad, it often results to such individuals being unable to recall dreams anymore.
How Can I stop Forgetting My Dreams?
- Get saved. If you haven't yet welcomed the Lord Jesus into your life as your personal Lord and Saviour, go ahead and pray this salvation prayer.
- Seeing dreams is deeply intertwined with spirituality. Only spiritual people can dream dreams. In order to stop forgetting your dreams, you have to become spiritual.
- If you know that you were once spiritual, but along the line, you backslided in your walk with God, start by reviving your relationship with God.
- Sin is darkness, it closes the spiritual eyes and causes people to live in darkness and forget their dreams. Apply scriptural principles to live above sin and live a consecrated life.
- Hate lukewarmness and carnality.
- Immerse yourself in a daily communion with Jesus Christ through quality prayers, fasting and studies of the Word.
- Be filled with the Holy Spirit.
- Pray relevant prayer points that can help you remember your dreams.
Prayer Points To Remember Your Dreams
- Thank You Father for the gift of dreams, through which you speak to us and reveal the plots of the enemy for their destruction.
- Father, I confess every sin and every wrongdoing that I may had done that caused me to start forgetting my dreams. Wash and purify me by the Blood of Jesus, Amen.
- By the authority of Jesus Christ, I come against every attack of the enemy against my ability to recall dreams. Let it be destroyed in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
- By the fire of God, I destroy every veil of darkness covering my spiritual eyes and causing me to forget dreams, in Jesus Name.
- I come against every form of spiritual manipulation against my dream life. Be destroyed in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
- Every agent of darkness assigned to rob me of my dreams and cause me to forget them before I wake up, be arrested in the Name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, I ask that You Anoint and reactivate my spiritual eyes to see and recall my dreams. Amen.
- Whatever plots the kingdom of darkness has against me, which they want me to be ignorant of, be revealed by Fire in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
- I decree and declare that my ability to recall dreams is being restored. No more spiritual blindness, darkness or ignorance in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
- Every future attack of the enemy against my ability to recall dreams shall prove abortive in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
Final Words On Forgetting Dreams
All contents of iBlogGospel are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA). Copying, reproduction, redistribution in any form is strictly prohibited.