Sarah Was Childless Until 90 Years
Genesis 11:29-30 KJVAnd Abram and Nahor took them wives: the name of Abram's wife was Sarai; and the name of Nahor's wife, Milcah, the daughter of Haran, the father of Milcah, and the father of Iscah.  But Sarai was barren; she had no child.
Genesis 21:1-2 KJVAnd the Lord visited Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did unto Sarah as he had spoken.  For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him.
Genesis 25:21 KJVAnd Isaac intreated the Lord for his wife, because she was barren: and the Lord was intreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived.
Luke 1:5-7 KJVThere was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.  And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.  And they had no child, because that Elisabeth was barren, and they both were now well stricken in years.
Exodus 23:26 KJVThere shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.
Psalm 113:5,9 KJVWho is like unto the Lord our God, who dwelleth on high,  He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord.
Things That Could Make Infertility And Barrenness To Persist
Genesis 18:1-2,9-12 KJVAnd the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;  And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,  And they said unto him, Where is Sarah thy wife? And he said, Behold, in the tent.  And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him.  Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women.  Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?
Genesis 18:13-14 KJVAnd the Lord said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old?  Is any thing too hard for the Lord ? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.
3. Lack of Agreement Between Couples
Matthew 18:19 KJVAgain I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
4. Unconfessed Sin
Prayer Against Infertility And Barrenness
- Father I come to You today confessing my sins to You. In whatever way I may be responsible for the problem of infertility in my marriage, I ask that You have mercy and forgive me. Amen.
- Lord Jesus, wash me clean with Your blood, make me a new creature and do not hold the sins of my youth against me and my marriage. Amen.
- Father I ask that You intervene in my marriage. Like You promised that none shall be barren among Your own, make my marriage fruitful. Bless us with the fruit of the womb and give us a reason to testify. Amen.
- Father I choose to believe Your report, not the doctor's report. If Sarah could conceive at the age of ninety, then there is nothing You cannot do. Step into my marriage and do a miracle, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, I am not doubtful of Your Word and Your promises. I know that nothing is too hard for You to do. I believe in Your Power to make the impossible possible in my life, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Father we come into agreement and pray as a couple. We are not uncertain concerning what we want You to do for us. We ask that You answer us swiftly and fulfil our heart desires in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Holy Spirit I ask that You reveal whatever the root cause may be; whatever is standing in the way and preventing us from having children. Let it be revealed and destroyed in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
- Father I ask that You give us a reason to testify. Do a miracle and put to shame every form of mockery in my marriage, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Father I refuse to believe in barrenness. It doesn't exist in marriage for I know that at Your own appointed time You shall turn things around and change our story, Amen.
- Father intervene in my situation and put to shame every naysayer who has been speaking evil against my marriage. Give us a reason to rejoice, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
- Every Satanic yoke exerting its influence on my marriage and attacking it on every side, let it be permanently destroyed, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
- I declare all round breakthrough upon my marriage. The will of the Lord alone shall manifest upon us in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
Final Words On Prayers For Infertility And Barrenness
The articles and dream interpretations on our blog are gotten through revelation. We don't go about stealing other people's content. If we did, this website wouldn't have survived till today. DESIST from copying or lifting any part of our content to your website, books or videos. God is against plagiarism (Jer. 23:30). All content are protected by DMCA with fast response rate. Don't say you were not warned !!