I understand that certain people often take pride and boast in their job, their ability to make money or financial accomplishments. As Christians it is unwise of us to follow such bandwagon.
And I always ask; what if God didn't give you sound health, would you be able to work your job? What if you didn't have His help, would you be able to retain your job or would you find favour in the sight of your employers? The skills with which you are working your job, who gave them to you?
The Bible makes us understand that it is God who gives us power to make wealth (Deuteronomy 8:18). So it is unwise (and very risky) for a Christian to think their great financial status was attained by their own power [we should leave such for unbelievers to do].
Ecclesiastes 10:7 KJVI have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth.
The one who gives us financial prowess is God. Whatever level of financial stability we may attain comes from His hand—as a sort of financial breakthrough. We must understand that God lifts up and can as well bring down; and from this understanding, let us learn to ascribe Him His due glory.
Psalm 75:6-7 KJVFor promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.  But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
Some put their trust in their job and in the many digits reflecting as their bank balance, but that's like building a house on quick sand. We should never be too quick to forget the parable of the rich fool:
Luke 12:16-20 KJVAnd he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:  And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?  And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.  And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.  But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
With these being said, I believe we now know that each and everyone of us need financial breakthrough. We all need God's help!
It is also needful to stress that God is rich; God is not poor. He said that money belongs to Him:
Haggai 2:8 KJVThe silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.
Contrary to the opinion of some denominations, holiness has nothing to do with financial lack. Some Christians would be very productive in the kingdom if they had the proper financial backing. Kingdom allocation for kingdom business also comes as financial breakthrough. The enemy attacks the finances of Christians because he knows that, in one way or the other, that will negatively impact God's work on earth.
The Lord knows that as Christians, we need money to propagate the Gospel and advance His kingdom on earth. Even during the ministry of Jesus Christ on earth, there was a money purse which Judas was in charge of and often stole from (John 12:6). Ministry requires money. This blog requires money for renewals in order to continue existing.
The Lord is ever willing to give financial breakthrough to His obedient children. He said He won't withhold any good thing from us:
Matthew 7:11 KJVIf ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
If a Christian abides by the principle of Matthew 6:33, they are suppose to have enough to cater for their needs and support their ministry. If they do not have enough, they have the right to ask God.
Matthew 7:7-10 KJVAsk, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:  For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.  Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?  Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
Prayers For Financial Miracle
I believe in miracles. God never took a break from working wonders. He is still opening great and effective doors for His own (1 Corinthians 16:9). Therefore, pray with me for financial breakthrough as follows:
- Father, I thank You for giving me the power to make wealth. From now on, financial lack shall no longer be my portion in Jesus Name.
- I declare that my financial breakthrough is imminent and shall come swiftly, in Jesus Name.
- Father, Your Word makes me understand that You are not poor. The gold and silver as yours; money belongs to You. Therefore, I trust you for financial breakthrough to cater for my needs. Amen.
- Father, the assignment which you gave to me require finances. Therefore, let my financial cup be filled to the overflow, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, I ask that you cause strange people to favour me financially. Even at my workplace, let financial breakthrough and promotion be my portion in Jesus Name.
- Father, I ask that You open financial doors for me. Every financial door belonging to me, which the enemy had locked against me, let it be thrown open in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
- Every chain of darkness tying down my finances, let it be broken by the power of God, in Jesus Mighty Name!
- Wherever my finances may had been locked up and tied down, I decree, be released NOW in Jesus Mighty Name!
- Every hand of darkness stretched towards my finances, be broken Now! Let my finances be released in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, I ask that You make a way for me. Let different streams of income be opened unto me, in Jesus Mighty Name.
- Father I ask that You send me Divine connections for financial breakthrough, in Jesus Name.
- There shall no longer be 'promise and fails' and disappointments in my finances, in Jesus Mighty Name.
- Every form of Satanic-induced financial delay in my life, be destroyed in Jesus Mighty Name!
- Every artificial financial lack induced by the enemy against my life, be destroyed in Jesus Mighty Name!
- Thank You Father for answering my prayers. I have faith and I'm expectant of the manifestion of my financial breakthrough, in the Powerful Name Jesus Christ. Amen!
All contents of iBlogGospel are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA). Copying, reproduction, redistribution in any form is strictly prohibited.