Psalm 121:1-2 NASBI will lift my eyes to the mountains; From whence shall my help come? My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth.
- Signs God is with you
- Signs God is protecting you from evil
- Signs God is protecting you from danger
- When God warns you about someone
- Signs God doesn't want you to be with someone
2 Chronicles 32:8 NIVWith him is only the arm of flesh, but with us is the LORD our God to help us and to fight our battles.” And the people gained confidence from what Hezekiah the king of Judah said.
What are the signs that God is with you? In so many ways, God proves and affirms to us that He is with us. But most importantly, we must believe that He is always with us. We must have faith in God. Faith is a powerful thing; it is enough to draw God closer to us.
Signs God Is With You
Deuteronomy 31:6 NIVBe strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
Luke 12:16-20 NIVAnd he told them this parable: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest. He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’ “Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain. And I’ll say to myself, “You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry."’ “But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’
1. Salvation Is God Coming In To Be With Us
Revelation 3:20 ESVBehold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.
2. The Anointing Is God In And With Us
John 14:16 ESVAnd I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever.
John 14:18 BSBI will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you.
3. Angelic Presence Confirms God Is With Us
Psalm 34:7 NKJVThe angel of the LORD encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them.
Psalm 91:11 BSBFor He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.
Signs God Is Protecting You From Evil
1. When God Denies You Opportunity To Sin
Jude 1:24 KJVNow unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy.
1 John 5:18 NKJVWe know that whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him.
2. Through Dreams That Reveal The Plots Of The Enemy
Signs God Is Protecting You From Danger
Psalm 121:7 NIVThe LORD keeps you from all harm and watches over your life.
Signs God is Protecting You From A Bad Relationship
1. God Will Sometimes End A Relationship For Your Protection
2. They Wouldn't Accept Your Proposal
3. They Always Break Up And Want Out
4. When Their Lies Keep Getting Exposed
5. The Relationship Lacks Agreement And Peace
Amos 3:3 NIVDo two walk together unless they have agreed to do so?
Signs God Is Protecting You From A Bad Friendship
- Your friend has interests that are the direct opposite of what God approves of in His Word.
- Your friend mocks and playfully taunts your relationship with God.
- Your friend constantly gives you advice that you know would get you in trouble if you acted on them.
- You occasionally notice signs of envy, jealousy and competition from your friend.
- Your friend talks bad about you behind your back.
Final Words On Signs God Is Protecting You
You are NOT permitted to copy and/or redistribute our content in any format. For no reason should we find our content on your blog/website—be it in its original or spinned format. You have been warned !!