Psalm 37:8 NASBCease from anger, and forsake wrath; Do not fret, it leads only to evildoing.
Exodus 32:10 NIVNow leave me alone so that my anger may burn against them and that I may destroy them. Then I will make you into a great nation.
Ephesians 4:26 ESVBe angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger.
Psalm 30:5 NLTFor his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning.
Deliverance From Spirit Of Anger
Psalm 37:8 NLTStop being angry! Turn from your rage! Do not lose your temper—it only leads to harm.
1. Actively Pray Against The Spirit Of Anger
2. Spend More Time With God And Less With People
3. Avoid Situations That Could Get You Triggered
4. Always Remind Yourself To Stay Calm
5. Manage Anger Through Meditation
6. Forgive Yourself And Others
James 1:20 NIVBecause human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires.
Short Prayer For Anger
Prayers To Remove Spirit Of Anger
- Thank You Lord for the revelation that You have given me on how to overcome anger. Lord, I come before You today to seek Your help in overcoming my anger.
- Father, I know that it is possible to sin while being angry, so I ask for Your forgiveness for the times I have given in to sin through anger. I ask that You would forgive and help me better manage my anger. In the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, I ask that You would help me to understand the root of my anger, that I may be able to work towards overcoming it.
- Dear God, I ask that You give me the strength to always walk away from situations that make me angry.
- Heavenly Father, Your Word says that You are slow to anger. Help me to also be slow to anger, and to forgive quickly. In the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, I ask that You rid me of every negative emotion that may always lead me to anger quickly. Fill me with your peace, that I may become a peacemaker. In the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Dear Lord, I ask for the ability to see the other person's perspective, and to be compassionate towards them in my response. In the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, I ask that You teach me how to express my anger in a healthy way, without hurting others or myself in the process. In the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Holy Spirit of God, I ask that You would transform my mind, bring psychological healing, and help me to let go resentment, and to forgive those who have hurt me. In the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord Jesus, I ask that You make me a peaceful person, who brings your love and grace to others. Amen.
Scriptures On Deliverance From Anger
- Ephesians 4:31 - Get rid of all bitterness, rage, and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice.
- Proverbs 14:29 - Whoever is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who has a hasty temper exalts folly.
- James 1:19-20 - My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires.
- Colossians 3:8 - But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips.
- Proverbs 15:1 - A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
- Matthew 5:22 - But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.
- Galatians 5:19-21 - The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
- Proverbs 16:32 - Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one who takes a city.
- Psalm 37:8 - Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil.
- Proverbs 19:11 - A person's wisdom yields patience; it is to one's glory to overlook an offense.
Final Thoughts On Deliverance From Spirit Of Anger
Romans 12:21 NLTDon’t let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good.
The articles and dream interpretations on our blog are gotten through revelation. We don't go about stealing other people's content. If we did, this website wouldn't have survived till today. DESIST from copying or lifting any part of our content to your website, books or videos. God is against plagiarism (Jer. 23:30). All content are protected by DMCA with fast response rate. Don't say you were not warned !!