What Is Christian Counseling?
How To Become A Christian Counselor
1. Be Saved And Filled With The Holy Spirit
Isaiah 11:2 KJVAnd the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.
2. Be Sure About Your Assignment To Be A Counselor
3. Know God And His Word
Psalm 119:105 KJVThy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
4. Obtain A Degree In Christian Counselling
5. Identify Your Area Of Specialty
Bible Verses For Counseling
- Proverbs 24:6 KJV For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety.
- Proverbs 20:18 KJV Every purpose is established by counsel: and with good advice make war.
- Proverbs 15:22 KJV Without counsel purposes are disappointed: but in the multitude of counsellors they are established.
- Proverbs 11:14 KJV Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.
- Proverbs 19:20 KJV Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end.
- Proverbs 12:15 KJV The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.
Final Words On Becoming A Christian Counselor
The articles and dream interpretations on our blog are gotten through revelation. We don't go about stealing other people's content. If we did, this website wouldn't have survived till today. DESIST from copying or lifting any part of our content to your website, books or videos. God is against plagiarism (Jer. 23:30). All content are protected by DMCA with fast response rate. Don't say you were not warned !!