1. Jesus Sought The Father In The Morning
Mark 1:35 KJVAnd in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.
Mark 1:35 NIVVery early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.
2. David Was Committed To Seeking God In The Morning
Psalm 27:4 KJVOne thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.
Psalm 5:3 KJVMy voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
Psalm 63:1 KJVO God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is.
Seeking God First
Matthew 6:33 KJVBut seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Proverbs 3:5-6 KJVTrust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 16:3 KJVCommit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established.
Seeking God Early In The Morning
Hebrews 11:6 KJVBut without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Giving God Quality Time In The Morning. Is It Feasible?
Benefits Of Seeking God Early
1. The Possibility of Hearing God With Clarity
2. Focus And Concentration
3. Receiving Instructions And Guidance For The Day
4. Protection Against The Works of Darkness
5. Clamping Down On The Works Of Darkness For The Day
6. Power To Overcome The Day's Temptations
Seeking God In The Morning Scripture
- Psalm 63:1-2 KJV O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;  To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
- Psalm 127:1-2 KJV Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.  It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.
- Hosea 6:3 KJV Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord : his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.
- Psalm 143:8-10 KJV Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.  Deliver me, O Lord, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.  Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
- Lamentations 3:22-23 KJV It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.  They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
Final Words On Seeking God Early In The Morning
The articles and dream interpretations on our blog are gotten through revelation. We don't go about stealing other people's content. If we did, this website wouldn't have survived till today. DESIST from copying or lifting any part of our content to your website, books or videos. God is against plagiarism (Jer. 23:30). All content are protected by DMCA with fast response rate. Don't say you were not warned !!