Hard times always gives us a reason to doubt God. Unanswered prayers can make our faith in God waver. But we must understand that God hates unbelief. Let's take a look at these Psalms For Faith And Strength.
Hebrews 10:38 KJVNow the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
Many have lost faith in God due to diverse challenges of life. But we must choose to live by faith.We cannot be like those who shrink back and get sidetracked from God's path.
When you have a reason to doubt God's ability and willingness to come through for you, always remember to get back in His Word. Use these Psalms to strengthen your faith in God.
Psalms For Faith And Strength
- Psalm 43:3 KJV O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.
- Psalm 34:4-5 KJV I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.  They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.
- Psalm 71:1-6 KJV In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.  Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.  Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.  Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.  For thou art my hope, O Lord God : thou art my trust from my youth.  By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.
- Psalm 17:6-8 KJV I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.  Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.  Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings.
- Psalm 121:1-2 KJV I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.  My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
- Psalm 3:3-5 KJV But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.  I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.  I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me.
- Psalm 46:10 KJV Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
- Psalm 91:4 KJV He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
- Psalm 37:3-4 KJV Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.  Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
- Psalm 31:5 KJV Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.
- Psalm 23:4 KJV Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
- Psalm 16:7-8,11 KJV I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.  I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.  Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
- Psalm 31:14-15 KJV But I trusted in thee, O Lord : I said, Thou art my God.  My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.
- Psalm 143:8 KJV Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
- Psalm 27:10 KJV When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.
- Psalm 62:5-8 KJV My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.  He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.  In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.  Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
- Psalm 27:1 KJV The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
- Psalm 119:105 KJV Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Final Words On Psalms For Faith And Strength
Beloved, I pray that you find these Psalms for faith and strength readily available and useful when you need it the most.
God bless you.
You are NOT permitted to copy and/or redistribute our content in any format. For no reason should we find our content on your blog/website—be it in its original or spinned format. You have been warned !!
Read This Next