Whenever life, situations, problems or the enemy gives you a reason to fear, remember to get back in God's Word. Meditate on these words from God concerning whatever you are going through. You can do that by using these Psalms for anxiety.
Fear not but only believe! God is able to provide our needs and deliver us from the most deadly circumstances.
These bible verses from the book of Psalms are meant to give us confidence and peace, knowing God is with us. He is our light and salvation, with Him our safety is guaranteed.
Psalms To Help Calm Anxiety
- Psalm 4:8 KJV I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.
- Psalm 37:7-8,23-24 KJV Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.  Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.  The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord : and he delighteth in his way.  Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand.
- Psalm 55:16-17 KJV As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me.  Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.
- Psalm 107:13-15 KJV Then they cried unto the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them out of their distresses.  He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and brake their bands in sunder.  Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
- Psalm 91:15 KJV He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
- Psalm 56:3-4 KJV What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.  In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
- Psalm 23:1-3 KJV The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.  He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
- Psalm 118:6 KJV The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
- Psalm 94:19 KJV In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.
- Psalm 34:4-5 KJV I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.  They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.
- Psalm 62:5-8 KJV My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.  He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.  In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.  Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
- Psalm 16:8 KJV I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
Best Verse For Anxiety
- Joshua 1:9 KJV Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
- Matthew 6:27 KJV Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
- 1 Peter 5:7 KJV Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
- Philippians 4:6-7 KJV Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
- John 14:27 KJV Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Final Words On Best Psalms For Anxiety
Beloved, I trust that you will always remember to rely on God's words whenever you feel anxious.
You can bookmark this page as “best Psalms for anxiety” so that you can easily return to it.
God bless you.
You are NOT permitted to copy and/or redistribute our content in any format. For no reason should we find our content on your blog/website—be it in its original or spinned format. You have been warned !!
Read This Next