Proverbs 22:6 ESVTrain up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
1 Samuel 2:22-25 NLTNow Eli was very old, but he was aware of what his sons were doing to the people of Israel. He knew, for instance, that his sons were seducing the young women who assisted at the entrance of the Tabernacle. Eli said to them, “I have been hearing reports from all the people about the wicked things you are doing. Why do you keep sinning? You must stop, my sons! The reports I hear among the LORD’s people are not good. If someone sins against another person, God can mediate for the guilty party. But if someone sins against the LORD, who can intercede?” But Eli’s sons wouldn’t listen to their father...
1 Samuel 2:29-31 ESVWhy then do you scorn my sacrifices and my offerings that I commanded for my dwelling, and honor your sons above me by fattening yourselves on the choicest parts of every offering of my people Israel?’ Therefore the LORD, the God of Israel, declares: ‘I promised that your house and the house of your father should go in and out before me forever,’ but now the LORD declares: ‘Far be it from me, for those who honor me I will honor, and those who despise me shall be lightly esteemed. Behold, the days are coming when I will cut off your strength and the strength of your father’s house, so that there will not be an old man in your house.
Godly Parenting In The 21st Century
- Free range
Things That Could Make A Child Disrespectful
1. Bad Parenting
2. The Child's Age
3. When Boundaries Are Set
4. The Fight For Independence
Prayers For Disrespectful Daughter
- Father, I ask for Your help in my efforts to raise my daughter to become who You destined her to be.
- Father, if it is necessary, take my daughter through certain experiences that will teach her to be obedient and respectful, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, I ask for listening ears for my daughter. Enable her to listen and heed advice from her parents, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, I ask that You keep my daughter from the wrong company. Connect her with godly friends who will give her the right advice, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- I come against every spirit of rebellion that may be influencing my daughter. I command their influence to be broken off from her life, in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- Lord, I ask for wisdom on how to speak to my daughter so that she will listen and heed my advice, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, You said in Your word that the children whom You have given me are for signs and wonders (Isaiah 8:18). I declare that mine shall not be the opposite, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, I ask that You enable my daughter to see her wrongdoings. Convict and bring her to repentance, in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- Lord, I hand over my daughter to You for pruning. Take away whatever is unlike You in her life. Conform her to your image and likeness, in the Name of Jesus Christ!
- Father, You see that I have done my best to teach my daughter the right way to follow. I remember that where my strength fails, I can depend on You. Therefore, I give you the right of way to take over from me and do the rest, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Prayer For Disrespectful Son
Final Thoughts On Prayer For Disrespectful Daughter
The articles and dream interpretations on our blog are gotten through revelation. We don't go about stealing other people's content. If we did, this website wouldn't have survived till today. DESIST from copying or lifting any part of our content to your website, books or videos. God is against plagiarism (Jer. 23:30). All content are protected by DMCA with fast response rate. Don't say you were not warned !!