Psalm 70:1 KJVMake haste, O God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O Lord.
Psalm 70:2-5 KJVLet them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt.  Let them be turned back for a reward of their shame that say, Aha, aha.  Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.  But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O Lord, make no tarrying.
Psalm 50:15 KJVAnd call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
Psalm 46:1-3 KJVGod is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.  Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;  Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
Psalm 146:5 KJVHappy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God.
2 Samuel 22:7 KJVIn my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.
Psalm 18:6-10,12-14 KJVIn my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.  Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.  There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.  He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.  And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.  At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.  The Lord also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.  Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.
How To Get Help From God Immediately
Psalm 91:14-16 KJVBecause he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.  He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.  With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Ask In Faith, Not In Fear
Be Precise In Your Asking
Be Expectant Of God's Immediate Help
Daily Effective Prayer For Immediate Help From God
- Thank You Father for I know that I am able to get immediate help from You whenever I'm in need of it.
- Lord Jesus, You have always showed up for me in times like this. I ask that You arise and intervene on my behalf. Deliver me out of this trouble. Amen.
- Father, You said in Your Word that we should call upon You in time of trouble and You will deliver us. As I call unto You today, let it be done unto me according to Your Word, in Jesus Name, Amen.
- O Lord, I ask that make haste to deliver me. Stretch forth Your mighty hand and deliver me out of this difficulty. Amen.
- Father, let me experience Your powerful helping hand today. Make haste to help me and give me a reason to testify, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, many are those who are awaiting to laugh and mock at me, asking where is the God I'm serving. Make haste to help me and put them to shame, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, my trust is in You. You have always come through for me even when all hope is lost. Step into my situation today and turn it around for my good, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Psalms For Help From God
- Psalm 3:1-3 KJV Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.  Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.  But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
- Psalm 31:9 KJV Have mercy upon me, O Lord, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.
- Psalm 86:7 KJV In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
- Psalm 32:7 KJV Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
- Psalm 34:17 KJV The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
- Psalm 38:22 KJV Make haste to help me, O Lord my salvation.
- Psalm 16:8 KJV I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
Final Words On Prayer For Immediate Help From God
You are NOT permitted to copy and/or redistribute our content in any format. For no reason should we find our content on your blog/website—be it in its original or spinned format. You have been warned !!