Praying Psalms is not old-fashioned. The word of God is still powerful, living and active—irrespective of what part of the Bible it comes out from. Today, we will provide you with deliverance scriptures you can use whenever you need deliverance.
These scriptures are meant to comfort, strengthen and sustain us in times of sorrow, spiritual or physical suffering.
We can as well receive deliverance from sicknesses by praying and declaring the word, if we do it by faith.
Healing And Deliverance Scriptures KJV
- Psalm 27:13-14 KJV I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.  Wait on the Lord : be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.
- Psalm 25:17-18 KJV The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.  Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
- Psalm 73:26 KJV My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
- Psalm 61:1-4 KJV Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.  From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.  For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.  I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
- Psalm 107:19-20 KJV Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses.  He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
- Psalm 6:2-4 KJV Have mercy upon me, O Lord ; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed.  My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O Lord, how long?  Return, O Lord, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.
- Psalm 146:7-8 KJV Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The Lord looseth the prisoners:  The Lord openeth the eyes of the blind: the Lord raiseth them that are bowed down: the Lord loveth the righteous.
- Psalm 118:5-7 KJV I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place.  The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?  The Lord taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.
- Psalm 30:2 KJV O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
- Psalm 147:3 KJV He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
- Psalm 41:1-3 KJV Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.  The Lord will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.  The Lord will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness.
- Psalm 31:9,14-15 KJV Have mercy upon me, O Lord, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.  But I trusted in thee, O Lord : I said, Thou art my God.  My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.
- Psalm 34:18-19 KJV The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.  Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.
Healing Scriptures For The Sick KJV
- Proverbs 16:24 KJV Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
- Matthew 11:28 KJV Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
- Isaiah 41:10 KJV Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
- 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 KJV And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.  Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
- Romans 5:3-4 KJV And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;  And patience, experience; and experience, hope.
- Revelation 21:4 KJV And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away
- Isaiah 38:16 KJV O Lord, by these things men live, and in all these things is the life of my spirit: so wilt thou recover me, and make me to live.
- Isaiah 40:29 KJV He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
- Job 4:4 KJV Thy words have upholden him that was falling, and thou hast strengthened the feeble knees.
Final Words On Deliverance Scriptures
Beloved, you might want to bookmark this page, so that you can easily locate it whenever you need deliverance scriptures.
God bless you.
You are NOT permitted to copy and/or redistribute our content in any format. For no reason should we find our content on your blog/website—be it in its original or spinned format. You have been warned !!
Read This Next