- The mistake of seeking money from God— even though a Christian is knowingly doing nothing that pleases God or nothing deserving of a financial blessing.
- Serving God with the ulterior motive of getting money from Him.
Matthew 6:33 BSBBut seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.
My two cents for Christians who constantly pray for financial blessings (and those who are about to start praying), is that they should make sure they have already done their part, by following principle for receiving from God, found in the holy scriptures.
How To Pray For Financial Blessings From God
1. Thank God For Your Present Financial Status
2. Ask God For Contentment
Hebrews 13:5 NIVKeep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”
3. Ask God For The Gift Of Generosity
Proverbs 22:16 NASBOne who oppresses the poor to make more for himself, Or gives to the rich, will only come to poverty.
4. Trust That God Will Provide For You
Prayer For Financial Blessing
- Father, I am grateful for all that You have done for me. Thank You for taking care of me. I appreciate You for your provision in my life.
- Lord, I know that you are my provider. You will neither leave me nor forsake me, and You already know the things that I need. I trust that You will meet all my needs. Thank you for your love and provision.
- Father, You said in Your Word that the gold and silver are Yours. Money belongs to You. I ask that You would open up doors of financial breakthrough for me. In Jesus' Name.
- Heavenly Father, I ask for Your wisdom in managing the finances that You have given me. For I know that it is one thing to have money, and another to be able to wisely manage it in a way that pleases You.
- Dear Lord, I ask that You would help me stay out of debt, so that I may retain Your financial blessing in my life. In the Name of Jesus Christ
- Father, I ask for Your wisdom in the area of money management. Enable me to not only spend but save money, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, I ask that You would enable me find a job that pays well. Bless the work of my hands and bring multiplication to my finances, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, I ask that You would help and enable me start my own business, so that my financial status can improve.
- Heavenly Father, grant me wisdom to not only spend the money You have given me, but also invest my money wisely, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, I ask that You would help become a good steward of the financial blessings You have given me. Enable me use money in a way that brings glory to You.
- Father, give me a heart that is always willing to bless other people financially. Let Your Spirit lead me in giving to those who are in need, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Thank You Father, for I know that You have heard my prayers. Thank You for the financial blessings which I am about to receive from You, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Prayer For Immediate Financial Blessing
Prayer For A Financial Miracle Today
Scriptures About Financial Blessings
- Proverbs 22:4 - Humility is the fear of the Lord; its wages are riches and honor and life.
- Psalm 112:3 - Wealth and riches are in their houses, and their righteousness endures forever.
- Proverbs 10:22 - The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it.
- Ecclesiastes 5:19 - Moreover, when God gives someone wealth and possessions, and the ability to enjoy them, to accept their lot and be happy in their toil—this is a gift of God.
- Matthew 6:33 - But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
- Malachi 3:10 - Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this, says the Lord Almighty, and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.
- Proverbs 3:9-10 - Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine.
- Luke 6:38 - Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
- Philippians 4:19 - And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
- Deuteronomy 8:18 - But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today.
Final Thoughts On Prayers For Financial Blessings
The articles and dream interpretations on our blog are gotten through revelation. We don't go about stealing other people's content. If we did, this website wouldn't have survived till today. DESIST from copying or lifting any part of our content to your website, books or videos. God is against plagiarism (Jer. 23:30). All content are protected by DMCA with fast response rate. Don't say you were not warned !!